About our products and/ services
About the campsite in general
- campsite surface: 6,500 m²
- campsite capacity: 70 accommodation units, 210 persons
- free Wi-Fi Internet access
- eco-friendly campsite - separate waste collection, beautifully landscaped and cultivated surroundings
- information available at the reception 8:00 - 22:00
- entry into the campsite by car allowed between 8:00 and 23:00
- check in (pitch): from 16:00 hours
- check out (pitch): by 12:00 hours
- check in (mobile home): from 16:00 hours
- check out (mobile home): by 10:00 hours
- up to 45 m²
- supplied with water and electricity
- Find out more about tent pitches!
All mobile homes include: equipped kitchen, living room, bedrooms (except for the Pearl Suite), bathroom with shower, air-conditioning unit and a spacious covered terrace
Mobile home types
- Gardenia (35.40 m²) for 6 persons total
- Twilight Deluxe (35.00 m2) for 4 persons total
- Jade (35.40 m2) for 4+1 persons total
- Onyx (34.40 m2) for 4 persons total
- Adria (30.40 m2) for 4 persons total
- Mirta (35.40 m2) for 5 persons total
- Sunset (22.40 m2) for 4 persons total
- Aurora (29.25 m2) for 4 persons total
- Pearl Suite (18 m2) for 2 persons total
Offer of food and drinks
The Jadran tavern boasts a long tradition and characteristic cuisine. Located in the very centre of Murter, this old stone house built in traditional Dalmatian style includes a terrace overlooking the main square, the sea and the port.
Our cuisine is traditionally based on the recipes of the island of Murter. Meat and octopus, tuna, fish specialities, shellfish, grilled food, authentic pasta dishes, Dalmatian deserts... in tune with today’s trends in gastronomy.
The restaurant is open all year round, from 10:00 to 24:00. The tavern can seat 100 people on the terrace and indoors. Guests can choose between ready meals and dishes prepared on order. We organize family celebrations and business gatherings.
The guests of the Rehut Camp can enjoy our food offer with 10 % discount, and your restaurant bill will be charged together with the costs of accommodation. We also offer daily specials at the price of EUR 13.00 per person. Campsite guests can book a table at the reception.
There are several beach bars and restaurants serving grilled dishes and pizzas in the immediate vicinity of the campsite, and there are many excellent restaurants with a rich offer of indigenous and international cuisine in the town of Murter.
There is a shop with fresh bakery products, beach accessories and souvenirs at the campsite. Several supermarkets are located 600 meters or more from the campsite.
The famous Slanica beach is located only 50 meters from the campsite. The beach hosts a number of cafés and fast foods. It is a pebble beach with a sandy sea floor, ideal for children and fun in the sea. The beach is surrounded with rocks and pine trees offering plenty of shade. There is also a water slide and other entertainment for children. While children serenely play in the shallows, the parents can enjoy a sports or a relaxing massage on the beach.
Sports and recreation
The campsite’s surroundings offer plenty of sports facilities. In cooperation with the local adventure agency, our guests can enjoy different sports activities. For more information and booking, contact the campsite reception. The following activities are available:
- multifunctional sports field - volleyball, basketball, badminton, mini golf, table tennis and tennis
- boat berthing
- outdoor massage
- rental of pedal boats and beach canoes
- diving info point - trial scuba diving and advanced courses available
- rental of motorboats and rowboats
- rental of rowboats
- diving centre
- banana boat ride
- water skiing
- football field
- basketball court
Contemporarily designed bathrooms are conveniently located by the pitches. In addition to all the standard facilities, the campsite is equipped with a baby changing room. The laundry room is equipped with a washer, a drier and an ironing board, plus everything necessary for manual laundry washing.
- cold and hot water showers
- cold and hot water sinks
- separate area for children (kids’ toilet seats, bathtub, shower, baby changing table)
- laundry area for manual washing (hot and cold water), machine washing, drying and ironing
- toilet facilities designed for people with disabilities - sanitary node